Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Our Wedding 1980

2011
 On this Father's Day I am truly blessed to be spending it with my wonderful husband, our children, and their families. I am blessed to have a husband who loves God with all His heart, and has modeled for his children what it is like to be a man of integrity. He is a man of great character who practices what he preaches. He loves his family and puts us above all else. He has always strived to provide for his family, not only financially, but emotionally, mentally,and spiritually, by spending quality time with us and loving us unconditionally. I am grateful that my children have had such a wonderful father. Thank you Don Day. I love you. AMLF  

1 comment:

  1. He is all that and more! We can never thank him enough for what he's done and been to us!

    ReplyDelete